Puerto Morelos Fishing Tournament NEW UPDATE!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Mellow_in_Puerto Morelos, May 17, 2007.

1. Mellow_in_Puerto Morelos

Mellow_in_Puerto Morelos Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There has been some recent confusion regarding the dates for the fishing tournament in Puerto Morelos. I checked with people here yesterday that actually know for sure and the dates are definitly June 1st through the 3rd.

2. Mellow_in_Puerto Morelos

Mellow_in_Puerto Morelos Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You just gotta love Puerto Morelos. OK here's the latest I recieved today from one of the local boat owners that is involved with the tournament.

"There will be two fishing tournaments in PM. One May 26, 27, 28 and the other on June 1, 2, 3. The first is the official one, Cesar Martin Rosado. The second is organized by the Delegado Manuel Garcia and Emilio Munoz People I have talked to from Cancun and Cozumel will be taking part in the one on the 27 and 28th"

3. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Geeze wha is it with people trying to top eachother, if they would join resources I bet they would have one great tournament instead of 2 half assed ones. Or at least spread them out a bit.The same thing happened with the Cruce a La Isla and guess what this year there is no Cruce.
    Isla Mujeres Fishing Tournament starts today by the way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice