PSST... HEY GIRLS! TELL ME A TEMPTATIONS SECRET!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by michmacs, Feb 22, 2009.

1. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    you guys get there on may 1

just gather around the sexy pool when we get back from the booze cruise about 5 or 6 that afternoon and we will have plenty of pics and stories for you guys

rob and tonya

2. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: What????

Yes we did, I thought we told you about that, guess not, but I don't think we were the first to try such a cruise, a little birdie told me there was another group that did the same thing, did you hear about that?

Just to clarify that we were on the yacht and not on a scheduled booze cruise.

3. papap

papap Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sex

We were there a few years ago. Wife got alittle wild. We had sex while in the sexy pool. Don't think anyone noticed. LOL

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    When we have a 100% private cruise as this one will be there are very few rules. All I ask is that people cover up their naughty bits when in public areas (like in Isla Mujeres town). Other than that, while we are on the boat it's pretty much up to you.... but obviously always respecting your fellow cancuncare cruisers limits.

On past private cruises we always have people going topless, sometimes bottomless especially during the games, and others that dont - it's completely up to the individual and there's no pressure to go beyond your limits. But any nudity is always in a fun non sexual way. Our cruises are for fun, not for sex - although there is a private cabin beneath the deck if you really cant wait until the hotel!

5. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Re: What????

I was just kidding I did know about your yacht day and you are right, I don't think you were the first to try such a cruise, I seem to remember being on that other trip you were talking about~

6. chevitz1

chevitz1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can only image!! Wish we could have worked it out to get there a day earlier and join the madness of the cruise!!!! Looking forward to this trip for sure. Looks like a lot of fun people there during this time. I'm fired up and can't wait!!!!!

7. chevitz1

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    All these stories are great. Some more extreme then others but all very HOT! Everyone has their limits and that's what's awesome about Temptation, you can take it as far as you want and never feel pressured.

8. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    We couldn't agree more with this quote. We have our limits and no one has ever tried pushing us past them while at TTR. How ever much or how ever little goes on while at TTR it's always been taken as good fun whch is the reason we go back.
    We really can't wait to go because socially it's the best place possible and if we manage to have any extra adult fun then thats just an amazing bonus.
    Ain't seen anyone looking miserable the twice we've been there lol

9. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    We've got a mini story for you. We went to a special house party Saturday at a penthouse in Cardiff and did a runner. We took a lovely couple with us but the others there REALLY weren't our cup of tea so we escaped when most people were drunk and the four of us ended up under the covers of our bed (it was very cold but it soon warmed up lol).
    We've never done a runner from a party like that and it was so so funny. Can't see us being invited again THANK GOD :oops:

10. chevitz1

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This one's been dead for over 2 weeks!! I sure hope when we all get back in May that we're posting up more stories!!!

We've got some public playing, having sex in front of others, a couple of times in a hot tub...etc under our belt. We don't mind being watched. It's fun and a huge turn on. I know, not too many details but you all have great imaginations!!!!!! But in these situations, we've only played w/ each other.........so far anyway!!! One can only wonder what our third trip will bring!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice