PSST... HEY GIRLS! TELL ME A TEMPTATIONS SECRET!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by michmacs, Feb 22, 2009.

1. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    funcouple thats brill, we'd probably be too scared to do that. The thought of being naked in the warm sunshine is a very horny one tho xxx

2. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    was talking with tmac this past weekend and he said "rob, i think we are going to have some stories to write about after this booze cruise - normally we are the ones that are scared we might offend someone :wink: - this is the first trip where we may be the little lambs"

LMAO

i told tmac and kat - all good - as long i can keep my swim trunks on tonya will be happy -

i do not think im going out on a limb here when i say i will be extremely shocked if tmac does not round up every single girls bikini top and bottom by the time the booty beat music starts

rob

3. us2933

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Bottoms?????? Think he'll end up with injuries if he tries to take Lynfa's bottoms. She's a fiesty cow when she gets miffed and that would definatley miff her off but he's welcome to her top tho with great pleasure (will have to make sure she wears one) lol

4. Kat & Tmac

Kat & Tmac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0

Yes Rob, you are way out on a limb by yourself on that one . Im not interested in any girls bottoms & for sure not guys. Everyone can save that for tequila volleyball.

5. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    What????

YOU DID THAT?????? :shock: :shock:

I can't believe it....... :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :bow: :bow:

6. us2933

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    This thread will carryon for months after the may trip until we all meet again next year

7. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    Re: What????

hear ya dave -

you never know whats going to happen on a booze cruise thats for damn sure lol

little lambs can turn into wild cats lol

i would have never in a million years would have guessed that t and barb would do a slam dunk body shot on a picnic table (and that curt would actually end up deleting precious pics :oops: ) - but hey #$%^ happens when your drunk, on vacation/taking off work and having fun

R:cool:B

8. nakedspice

nakedspice Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know we can't play in public at the resort, but are there different rules on the booze cruises? If so we need to sign up for May 1.

9. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    not really sure - we have never seen any rules posted :cool: on the public cancuncare booze cruises - so would probably have to defer to steve on that

we have been on a number of the "public" booze cruises and there are not that many rules - all of the ones that we have been on....................the GIRLS usually get a little bit wild and there are usually some girl on girl body shots and guy on girl body shots fer sho :shock: - but cant say we have seen any activity i would describe as overly sexual in nature

others seen anything?

steve?

now on our privately chartered booze cruise on may 1 - we have a great group of people going - tmac/kat as well as tonya and i debated this past weekend that this one may be a little bit more wild than our previous ones :lol: (and those were pretty wild) :shock:

i have heard of chartered booze cruises (like the one we are doing on may 1) and have seen pictures from some where a large amount of the people got naked

not sure if that will happen on this one or not and we normally just go with the flow - most of the people going are non judgemental, fun, open minded people and people do pretty much what they want - :wink:

but with that said - - just being honest - - - im not sure that there would be any overly sexual activities taking place on the may 1 booze cruise

some soft play quite possibly - that alwways seem to happen :cool: - but nothing way crazy as its more of a birthday/fun booze cruise than a sexaul booze cruise

..........................its a birthday party and i think most of us want to keep the focus on that and having FUN - as much as possible :)

hope that makes sense

rob

10. chevitz1

chevitz1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm beginning to think those that will be there in early May are going to help make for a great time!! It's our 3rd trip down. We're there May 1st through the 5th. Ahh stories, I promise to share soon and I'm thinking after this next trip I'll have more!!! I know...sorry to tease. I'm being a jerk this morning!!!! LOL

Kevin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice