Provoke

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Vegas in TX, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Vegas in TX

Vegas in TX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    Has anyone done the provoke photo shoot at the resort? If so, what was the experience like and how much did it cost?

2. kalicouple

kalicouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +760 / 0
    We did it and loved it, pictures came out great gonna do it again for sure. It is on the expensive side, I wanna say our package was around 1000$ but they do have a number of different packages you can choose from.

3. MeanwhileinCanada

MeanwhileinCanada Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    They take great pics. I do occasional photography at home so we haven't used them, but many of our friends have happily bought big packages, and the picture quality is excellent in every respect. I've seen some real misses elsewhere, Provoke is very above average :)

4. Vegas in TX

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    How many pictures did you get for the $1000. Is there a base charge for the shoot and then a per picture price for each one you choose to keep? Or is it $1000 and you get what you get?

5. hotsaf

hotsaf Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0
    Great session, spring for the makeup and hair package and know it will be a great memory!

6. SharonTerry

SharonTerry Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    The actual photoshoot is free. They make their money on the pictures. They average $20 a picture if you don't buy a package - the packages are up to $3000. Some have been able to negotiate deals others (us) have not. There is no consistency in that regard. Was it a great experience? 100%

7. B@J2020

B@J2020 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    A19C4600-45A3-41E9-8BA0-46E7CD1A9506.jpeg We did them last October. Our package was around 700. We got 35-40 digital pics and they made a book of all the pics. That was given to us 24 hrs later. Makeup and hair was 175. Awesome experience and definitely worth doing.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
  8. Vegas in TX

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    Thank you for all of the input. Sounds like it will be expensive, but worth it. Surprised to know it involves the guys also, thought it was just for the women. Guess I better start saving up and hitting the gym.

9. MeanwhileinCanada

MeanwhileinCanada Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    It doesn't have to include men, but you definitely should. Good photographers will have poses that fit both your builds. And where better a place to get sexy couple photos anyway? :)

10. DarKnight

DarKnight Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I booked a session, the photographer was really nice, a few things were not very well organized. We wanted to use the restaurant that they offer, we felt a little uncomfortable because they were not prepared and we felt like we were in the way of the waiters that had to work. Be prepared to pay anywhere between $20-$100 more because of the exchange rate. If they sell you an $800 package your bank statement could easily reflect $880. It happened to me and they did nothing to fix the problem. Most countries in the world you can choose the currency in which you want the purchase to be processed, it seems like MX doesn't have this option, they will automatically convert it to MXN and you have to deal with the difference in the exchange rate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice