Provoke Photoshoot

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Lloydwedd, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Lloydwedd

Lloydwedd Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Thank you for that advice, we did our photo shoot it was good but the Photographer ended the shoot once it started to get sexy. I got the feeling he didn't want it going too far. But it was ok.

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,615 / 14
    Well, I've got the shoot booked for the afternoon after we arrive. BUT... I emailed in and specifically requested Mar so we wouldn't have a negative experience... or perhaps I "should" say, so that we "have a great experience." LOL!

... anyway, bad news... Mar is no longer with Provoke. But, they did offer a female photographer, so we'll be able to at least know we're avoiding the Dud Dude. Might get a Dud girl, too, but I'm an optomist.

3. Treehouse

Treehouse Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    How did it go?

4. JANDATX

JANDATX Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    We did a shoot with Sue in November. My wife didn't want to take it too far, but Sue noticed how excited I was getting (if you know what I mean) and asked if we wanted to "take advantage of that". I took that to mean we could have done pretty much whatever we wanted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice