Provoke Photo Shoot

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by AnB2009, Jan 5, 2021.

1. hotandcurvy4u

hotandcurvy4u Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +97 / 0
    We had a photo shoot and absolutely love it!!
    Would do it again in a heartbeat. It was amazing the pictures were so sexy!!!

2. vegaskitty

vegaskitty Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    We will definitely look into doing this.

3. Wolfpack Couple

Wolfpack Couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    My wife had a blast during her photoshoot on July 5 our second day there. She did the hair and makeup which was (155 + tip). Two very nice ladies came about 30 min before our provoke photographer Dani arrived. He did ask for 3 outfits so of course my wife had laid out about 6 outfits and he was happy to take pics of her in all of them. He spent almost 3 hours with her taking pictures at several different locations. The pictures were beautiful just bring some money because there all all sorts of packages to choose from. We purchased around 50 pics, the book and a video. 50 pics and video was around 600.00 They ended up giving us 58 color pics, 30 black and white and video for that price.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Wolfpack Couple

Wolfpack Couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Did you do the photo shoot while you were in TTR?

5. RainyCityFunCouple

RainyCityFunCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    My wife and I are planning on doing the photoshoot together. I love doing sexy photoshoots of my wife already so we thought this would be a great opportunity to have someone shoot the both of us together... is that weird? As in is it usually just the lady with the man only appearing as a cameo? I wanna be sexy too!! :p

6. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,753 / 3
    You can do whatever you want, there your photos. The photographers don't really have a problem doing whatever.

7. CharlieKnox

CharlieKnox Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had a similar experience when I did a shoot with a photographer last year. The scheduled time was different from what I had read online, and the actual session ended up being a bit shorter. Despite that, the photos turned out great, and it was still a really productive shoot.

8. BeuMeu

BeuMeu Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 5
    You won’t regret it. It’s such a fun sexy experience. The staff is so nice and lets you fulfill whatever fantasy you want to create. You want sexy pictures for you to make into a coffee table book they will make you one. It’s definitely something we plan to spend money on.

9. CharlieKnox

CharlieKnox Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For a more concrete idea, you might want to check out what a graduation photographer mentions about their session times. I had a fantastic experience with one, and they often provide a lot of detail about what to expect. Sometimes, the listed time is just a guideline, and the actual shoot can be a bit more flexible. It might be worth reaching out to Provoke directly to see if they can clarify or give you an estimate based on recent shoots.

10. BeuMeu

BeuMeu Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 5
    They schedule your photo shoot for about an hour. If you want more time you might be able to get more but I believe it’s an hour as they are trying to get to other appointments. I was shocked at how much they were able to do. We went all over the resort.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice