Pro's & Con's to Seduction Beachfront Suite

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by sltischer, Feb 2, 2018.

1. W&K

W&K Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    one side has balcony's........the other do not!!

2. sltischer

sltischer Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 0
    Was the jacuzzi in the room or in the bathroom? I've been in some suites where the jacuzzi was in the room by the bed which can make for some crazy fun but if it's in the bathroom it might just feel like a glorified bathtub.

3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    In the seduction suites the 10 inside are in the bathroom as far as I know. Stayed in 3 and all were in the bathroom. Two seduction shites have them on the balcony outside

4. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    I personally would not want a Seduction Suite with a Jacuzzi in the bathroom...I can do that at home. Sean and I like to kick back in a Jacuzzi with an ocean view on holidays. On our honeymoon, we were 11 storeys up in a hotel tower with a Jacuzzi bathtub on the balcony, and a gorgeous view of the ocean. Champagne & bubble baths every evening while the sun set after a day at the pool...ahhhh....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. WnC

WnC Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +151 / 0
    We will be there 5/5 - 5/12. Might as well leave then we can all write reviews of the room

Hoping for bottom floor, chances are slim

6. sltischer

sltischer Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 0
    I agree, if I get one with the Jacuzzi in the bathroom I might try to upgrade to the Lush Tower Oceanfront Room. I'm guessing these have most of the Jacuzzi's outside I hope.

7. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Lush yes. Master yes. Bash no.

Plush also, the ones around the quiet pool, but based on price these would be considered a downgrade.

8. Wisconsin Cpl

Wisconsin Cpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0
    We just returned from TTR yesterday and can give you the lowdown on a couple of the Seduction Beachfront Suites. When we first got there and checked in to our room, we were on the third floor of the wing farthest away from the Sexy Pool. The room had no balcony and just a large window to see the ocean. You couldn't even open it! The hot tub was a 2 person tub in the bathroom. We went back to the front desk and told them that wasn't at all what we were led to believe a Seduction Beachfront room was and we were not happy at all. They told us that if we wait until the next day a room would be opening up that they could put us in. We said fine. When we finally made it into our room we LOVED it! We were on the ground floor on the wing between the quiet pool and the sexy pool. The room was large with a nice double door that opened to a beautiful "patio " area with a nice tub and chairs. THAT is what we expected. We loved the room. Room # 7321 was close to everything and exactly where I'd love to be again! By moving us there, it saved our vacation by making my wife very happy and we had the best time ever!

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  9. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Yeah it is crazy how different the rooms are. I would book a seduction suite for the room you ended up in but not the no balcony hot tub / no balcony at all room. So not worth the risk. But good that it worked out for you. Pic of the one w the jacuzzi on the balcony...
    Temptation suite jacuzzi by Jen&Kyle posted Nov 30, 2017 at 1:09 PM

10. Curious1

Curious1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    We stayed in one in August of 2017. We did not have a balcony (big negative) had to keep the drapes drawn during the day as got extremely hot in the room with open. We were NEVER in our room except to sleep so view did not matter to us. We will now always book a garden view and stay longer for the same price.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice