Project Manager

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Greek Entrepeneur, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Greek Entrepeneur

Greek Entrepeneur Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am looking for help with Social Media for the marketing of my customer's business, websites and Wordpress blogs. Expertise with Wordpress, Linked in, Facebook fan page, Twitter, and Hootsuite are a plus.

I am looking for someone special to become an integral part of my business. Creativity, the ability to follow direction and be accountable are essential and excellent English language skills are required.

DUTIES

Assist in Copywriting needed for websites, emails, marketing materials, announcements, news, etc.

Manage multiple social media accounts and campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.

Keep up with social media trends and strategies, engaging in link building, tracking the effectiveness of campaigns, and maintain day-to-day social media conversations and campaigns.

Create content and driving traffic from traditional social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).

Other duties as assigned.

SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE:

Excel
    Google Docs
    Google+
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Linkedin
    Hootsuite
    Craigslist

PAY:

Temporary with full-time opportunity.
    Company Local SEO Services | SEO Re-seller | SEO Service Agents

Thank you

2. facundomdiaz

facundomdiaz Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice