prodigy.net.mx email problems?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by RiverGirl, Apr 10, 2009.

1. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone on here have an email address on prodigy.net.mx? Is it working? In the last 24 hours I've been emailing a bunch of people with addresses on that domain and all of them are failing to go through.

2. jenleib

jenleib Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Everyone has one (who has Prodigy). But I have never been able to have it work, I gave up long ago... Oh, I had forgotten this one, so I have 11! Enough that work properly :lol: I have even forgotten the address.

3. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good for you! It's halfway to useless from what I see. The problem continues today. Lots of folks on the IWC list are not getting their emails...and it's not my fault.

4. jenleib

jenleib Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got one yesterday and one today.... so it works sometimes...

5. mixz1

mixz1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I haven't been able to send or receive for about a day and a half. I only use it for registrations that I'm sure will generate spam, so if the messages sent to me bounce, it's a good thing. I guess the burro that runs in circles to supply power to their POP and SMTP servers is ill.

Their webmail, however, is alive and well. I just sent mail to myself at a real account and replied. Everything worked. So if you really need to deal with Prodigy mail go to http://www.telmex.com/mx/index.html and have a ball.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice