Private Steve's Boobs Cruise 7/31 - a review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by RobnStew, Aug 7, 2012.

1. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    I had mentioned in my trip report that one of the best things we did was a private “Boobs Cruise” organized by our esteemed webmaster, Steve. I highly recommend working with Steve on this – here’s what we did and how it worked:

Our Alabama/Chicago/Detroit/Montreal crew was at least 14 people – but unfortunately due to timing, Steve was operating his Boobs Cruises before and after our week down in Cancun. Given that we had a large group, we started looking at other options – the TTR yacht was out due to only a 10-person capacity. We contacted the Premier desk and they said they could arrange it (ironically, it appears we would have gotten the same thing as what we got from Steve, but we wanted to support OUR man versus THE man!), and I contacted Steve. Steve did some checking on his end and yes indeed, they were able to do it for us.

I won’t mention pricing here, other than to say that the cost was competitive to other options we had for a private boat cruise. I’m doing this out of respect for Steve and his ability to do these with other groups and be flexible for pricing. That said, it was very reasonable.

So, what we got was a 30-ish foot Catamaran (I think it was 35 feet) from the Albatros boat service next door to the resort, plus a crew of 3 – the driver, the snorkel guide/bartender, and Guercon, the party director extraordinare! We left from the ferry docks just next door to the resort at 10:00 AM and the entire itinerary was up to us. We went snorkeling on the reef on the way over to Isla Mujeres, then went to the island and had lunch at a beachside club followed by 30 mins or so of hanging out at the beach there.

After that, we reboarded the boat – now normally on the Boobs Cruise, this is where the boat heads to town for a stop to allow people to walk, shop, etc. None of us had interest in that however – we just wanted to relax and enjoy, so instead the boat headed to the North Beach area on Isla Mujeres – once there, we dropped anchors and our whole crew doffed the swimwear and went skinny dipping – not that we had much to remove as all the ladies tops were already tied to the sailboat rigging! After about an hour at that stop, we all climbed aboard and headed back.

Our cruise cost included the cost of the cruise, the reef tax for snorkeling, the lunch on the beach, and of course lots of beer, tequila, rum and more to drink.

And it was the PERFECT day! I would highly recommend this for any good sized group. The biggest plus for us was being able to control the group to just our gang, and having private time on the boat allowed us to do what we wanted to do, go the places we wanted, etc. Will I go on the big Steve’s cruise ever again? Sure – if there’s one running that week, or we don’t have a big enough crowd. But I’d do this private boat tour again in a New York minute.

If you’re interested in doing it, just reach out to Steve. As we all know – he’s the dude!

Any questions, please ask!

2. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Glad you had fun. We always do as well.

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Thanks for the review RobnStew and glad you enjoyed the private catamaran cruise we set up for you and your group. Guercon is a great guide, he used to work with us a few years ago and I knew he'd be perfect for your group, the boat you used has to be the best looking, most luxurious catamaran available in Cancun for smaller groups :)

We try to run the regular Boobs Cruise as often as we can, but it doesn't always work out for some folks due to dates, and we also have some groups wanting to stay private.

I would urge everyone to first try to join up with the regular cruises if they can, as that is where you are going to meet new folks and get the full Boobs Cruise experience. After all, we are a community site where meeting new friends is part of what hopefully makes your vacation so much better.

That said, I'm always open to running private cruises. If you have more than 25 people then we can run the full Boobs Cruise with our famous staff of Chinos and Omar on the big boat with an awesome sound system. If you have less than 25 but more than 14 we can still fix you up with a smaller boat, cool staff and a great day out and make it how you like.

For private groups of between 14 and 60 people, please send me a PM - tell me what you want and it will happen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice