Private Spanish teacher

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by CancunCanuck, Jan 13, 2009.

1. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Last week I ran into an old friend who used to teach English with me. She's retired and is teaching private lessons, both English and Spanish. She's an American woman who has lived in Mexico over thirty years and is a wonderful teacher (and lovely person to boot). She's got some great rates (75 pesos an hour for private, 100 pesos an hour for two people, yep, 50 pesos each if you go with someone with the same level of Spanish).

Anyone interested can contact Daneen Muñoz at daneen_galazka at yahoo dot com dot mx or phone 998 884 1130 (home) 998 108 6659 cel. (She knows I am posting her info.) You can tell her that Teacher Kelly sent you. :)

2. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    While Daneen is skilled at teaching all levels of English, she's an especially great teacher for true beginners.

Just beware, after a couple of lessons, you will become part of her family!!!

3. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gabatcha! I thought you might jump in on this one, I know how close the two of you were. Heck, I'd pay her the 75 pesos just to be my friend (and someone to drink a bottle of wine with!)

4. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Would she do some private spanish lessons just for a beginning tourist?
    Dont know if just a few lessons would help. I guess it sure wouldnt hurt.

5. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Gonzo, send her an email and see if she would do that. A couple or three lessons during your trip would be better than none! She's located near Market 28 so very close to where you usually stay too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice