Private Jet to Cancun July19th-23rd

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Captdave, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Captdave

Captdave Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone that can leave from the southeast USA or New Orleans area please contact me at joe1472@aol.com ...we need at least 2 more people to go and share the cost,,seats are 800.00 round trip NON STOP IN A PRIVATE JET...please let me know if your interested..thanks.

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    That's $800.00 per seat or the total for the two seats? Do you also have a website?

3. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Michael...I would say $800 each :shock: :shock: :( :( sounds a little rich for my blood :( :(

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    CaptDave,

If you haven't already I'd get Steve's permission to sell on his site. I know you aren't selling bulk air but still, it is his site and I think you should have his permission to sell anything on here..even 2 airline seats.

5. AJ0527

AJ0527 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    $800, thats gas money right there.

6. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I remember him posting this once before...a long time ago....

7. Captdave

Captdave Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    trip to Cancun Private Jet

Sorry I should have contacted the website owner, one of my pilots posted that ad for me,,, Mr. Steve if you need, you can delete the message if its a problem I am very sorry,, However I would like to advertise on your site,, and BTW its $800 per seat,,, Again I am sorry for not asking first...thanks

8. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    CaptDave,

Send Steve a PM telling him you'd like to advertise on this site. I'm sure he's be more than happy to discuss it with you.

And FYI..he said it's okay to leave this thread but I'd definitely talk to him about advertising here in the future if you wish to post futures "ads" like this. :lol:

9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    No need to delete it this time and apologies accepted, but if it's likely to be a regular thing then please contact me regarding rates.

It's not fair on those who pay to advertise here to allow others do the same for free, and it's the paid advertisers that indirectly pay the bills for the forum to exist.

10. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ditto

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice