Private Cruise Feb 21 To 26?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by romeojulietns, Jan 18, 2020.

1. romeojulietns

romeojulietns Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    Are any premier members considering booking private cruise?

If so we are interested.

2. Jcord2121

Jcord2121 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 1
    45swm. Feb 19-26. Premier member, Jacuzzi suite, yacht privileges. I will be looking for some fun folks to go out on the yacht if I can get it. Look for me in a Coors light hat. :) see yall in a few weeks. -Jason

3. markandmelly

markandmelly Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Hi romeojulietns, Yes, Melanie and I have the yacht booked for Tue Feb 25th afternoon. We were hoping to meet people Sat night thru Mon, as well as on the Boobs Cruise Mon 24th. Then asking 4 fun couples whose chemistry match if they'd like to join us for some fun "play time" on the water. We know this is the afternoon of Mardi Gras, but thought we'd throw our own celebration day time and join the party again at bash. We've been following your posts and you're definitely on our list to meet!
    Our last name is Morgan. I've gone by the moniker 'Captain Morgan' for years (like the rum... mmmm). You'll know it's me by the Captain Morgan swag I wear every day or have on my mug. Feel free to message ahead if you'd like. Looking forward to meeting you, and many others in ~30+ days

4. romeojulietns

romeojulietns Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    Awesome I look forward to chatting and meeting you guys

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice