PRINCESS TANGO BACK FROM CANCUN!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Tango from Toronto, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Tango from Toronto

Tango from Toronto Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all... I'm back on Canadian soil, and wanted to say hi, and if you have any q's about my trip, ask away!!
    Cheers,
    Tanya

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Well HELL YA we have questions?? Welcome back, how was it?? come on, pics, trip report.............. come on, come on...........

:wink:

3. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, we want a trip report!

4. Tango from Toronto

Tango from Toronto Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sadly, the report will be short. Our first 2 days were spotty sunshine with mixed in severe showers, like running in and out of the hotel in our bathing suits.
    The next 5+ days had rain day and night, torrential rain. So bad that the street guys were sweeping it down into the gutters. The roads were flooded. The weather so fierce that the ferry system shut down - couldn't get to Isla Mujeures even. Kept going to the doc and being turned away, gave up.
    They made a special circumstance to have our 'club bus' come right up to the hotel door to fetch us! Can you believe it?
    So what to do, drink of course! You get to the point where you are running away from your drink because you don't know if you can do it anymore lol
    Went to: Basic, Dady Rock, The City, Dady O's, and Bulldog. Looked into Senior Frogs but didn't party there. Ate at Bubba Gump's - that was cool because we don't have that in Canada. Every single night in the club there was a fight right beside me (wink). At Dady O it became an all-out brawl --- about 100 people or more plus 25 bouncers... middle of dancefloor.
    There was a prison break while I was there. Hmm. Prisoners roaming the street. A few shot dead by guards.
    It was the first time ever that I have been offered drugs, and I was offered them every second at the market. My friend said I looked so hungover like I 'needed another hit', so maybe that's why :) She with 6 tattoo's was not offered ANY drugs, so I was quite confused.
    The resort was as nice as ever (Riu Cancun). Big staff turnover from 8 weeks ago! My fav's are gone. :( Food sucked as usual. Premium alcohol - Finlandia and Smirnoff - when you tip which I always do etc...
    Some dudes from the Palace paid $100 to get my friend and I into VIP at Bulldog (without our knowledge - we were just ushered in) and when we didn't pay attention to them, they had us booted out! LOL We had no idea what was going on.
    One night it was 12C and it was 9C in Toronto. I paid for that???
    I won't get 'down on Cancun', but this trip wasn't what it was supposed to be damnit!!
    For all you ladies - I have never seen so many huge, young American boys at one resort. Wow. I have been all over tropical destinations, and Cancun many times - this time was extraordinary. All the boys were under 35 and seriously beefy. They were also fun to party with, and not 'piggish'... we had what seemed like a week-long house party with boomboxes, ipods, group get-togethers and a lot of alcohol :)
    Wow, Lacoste polo for a man was $76US... cheaper to have bought one in Toronto and put it in my suitcase lol
    Very cool night I heard what I thought was gunshots... it was fireworks from a boat in the water directly across from my balcony... I'm talking an amazing display costing probably close to 250K. I heard it was put on by Cancun tourism. It was incredible. I've never seen or heard of that there before.
    Anything I've forgotten? Dunno how to post pics here, but haven't downloaded from cam yet anyway lol Came home and straight to work the next day :(
    T

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yes, heard from steve and some of the other locals that it has been rainy there a lot lately!! When you do get your pics uploaded, use webshots or photobucket.com to host them, then you can show them to us!! :)

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sound slike bad weather...ugh that sucks

7. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well even though the weather was bad, sounds as if you had fun and made the best if it. :cool:

8. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    welcome back!

now that we havea trip report, lets see some pictures

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes we need some cancun p ics chicky!

10. Braggy

Braggy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There'll be no pics.... she'll have broke the camera after the first shot of herself!!!!!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice