Pride Week?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bechilling, May 18, 2019.

1. Jason & Bob

Jason & Bob Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +167 / 0

I stand corrected!!! You made very valid points that I guess I wasn’t looking at!!! You’re right...if they had some off the wall planned event or theme and didn’t know that ahead of time, yeah I might be a little upset as well so I get it!!! You have a certain theme, you’re going to attract a certain clientele. My response comes more from the whole “I don’t want to be involved or around it” comment...And really when ya think about it, it’s probably from the dudes that don’t wanna see other dudes kiss, but hey, they’ll be all about their wife or girlfriend making out with another chick right?!?!

IF they planned another Pride Week would I look into it? Honestly probably not because I now belong to another group of people that have and will go the same time each year. We’ve never had a problem with a single person, no one has looked at us funny, people “embrace the gays” LOL. Our group of friends went from about 20 people in July of 2018 and has now doubled as of July of 2019!!!

So yeah...I guess I MAY have gotten a lil defensive but it’s those close minded individuals that need to realize that we’re people too and most likely, aren’t interested in ya so you don’t have to worry about “flirting” LOL

#LiveLongAndProsper

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    This is a very real double standard, one in which I might be a very slight part of. But I do think biology does play a role, as it doesn't bother me in the least, but isn't really someone I searching out to see.

I have too many stories were this wasn't the actual case, hahahahaha. But I can't call the kettle black, because I 1000% tried to put some work in on girls that had 0% interest in me. :)

Glad you found a group that you guys enjoy, and that's also awesome it's getting even bigger. Might cross paths some July!

#LiveLongandProsper

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  3. DannKathy

DannKathy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 2
    This kind of reminds me of first timers being frightened to death about being overwhelmed by swingers. It’s all in perspective. I wonder (just a wandering thought here) how many complainers female halves suck face with other females while there but that’s perfectly ok and in fact encouraged. Heck if no one’s over the edge with us then party on! Could be Martians for all we care. If they add to the party and make us laugh 100 times more during our stay life does not suck.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice