Price for Brits

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ALEX-CLIO, Oct 16, 2008.

1. ALEX-CLIO

ALEX-CLIO Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok guys and gals, dont mean to be rude in asking but just want to know if im getting ripped off by a deal i was looking at.

it £879 from machester airport to cancun, include transfer to oasis cancun ( im Guessing thats the best of the best spring break wise) on the 11th march- 18th march.
    flight includes meals which were £20!!!

oh this is based on 4 people, 2 in each room.

also as its all inclusive how much spending money do you think is needed?

No party package tho :(

Cheers Alex.

2. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thats agood deal ,about the going rate for a week!

dont buy a party package just play it by ear throughout the week

3. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Depends if you want to do anything during the day, like fishing, snorkeling, jungle tour, myan ruins etc.

If not the most of the money you're likely to spend is at night, the clubs are about $40 - 50 cover charge, then you need some dollars for tips etc, i guess if there is 4 of you going then chuck in 5/10 a night each a night and you'll be well sorted - the more you look after the bar staff the quicker and stronger your drinks come.

Buses are cheap as chips, taxis are too but buses are way more fun, inevitably you'll succumb to pizza or tacos at the end of the night, so could probably stick a bit more on top for that.

Last time i went i took over £1000 for 2 weeks and that lasted pretty well, but the X rate was higher back then.

4. Boxy

Boxy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You'll get it cheaper the week after. I found it for £800. PM me and i'll email you the details.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice