Preventing/treating A Hangover

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jessica, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Binnyfrye

Binnyfrye Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0
    Every morning at breakfast, I have coffee, green juice and a bloody mary. Not sure which one does the trick, but it always works.

2. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    Its not cheap but if your down and out that bad its pro3baly worth it. There is a thread about it on the form.
    IV TREATMENTS - Hangover team

3. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    As much as we spend on our vacations, I'd spend 160 to not miss a day. And 45 minutes is perfect, just enough time to slam a green juice and eat some breakfast while they're pumping you full of juice!

4. Bob & Stacy

Bob & Stacy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +351 / 0
    The best cure is prevention. We have been to TTR 9 times. We drink A LOT, but we have never been too wasted or had a bad hangover. I assumed the liquor was a little watered down, but I don’t want to get trashed or hungover so Im good with it. One of the bartenders introduced us to beer and lime juice on ice with a salted rim. He claimed the salt and lime juice helped keep hydrated. That has become our midday drink and it hasn’t failed me yet except my feet are too swollen to fit in my flip flops by day 3. Also, I think there might be some magic in the green cactus juice at breakfast. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice