Premiership Football

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by k-r-c, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For the games they do!!!

Sometimes earlier...I know guests from BBG who have been there as early as 7am to watch the games.

2. ibizasue

ibizasue I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    cool

yes definately, they open 7am for english footie :lol:

3. CoWbOi_HoLDiNg

CoWbOi_HoLDiNg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    k-r-c as others have pointed out Pat O'Brians is the place to go i went there last year to watch the England world cup games, nice bar, big screen and decent toilets for when your hungover.

i ordered a large coke there and im not joking it arrived in a bucket!

shame your a hammer im a yiddo first game of the season was crap for both of us, wanted you guys to win, as although i dont like West Ham i despise Sven.

you can get the local bus to O'Brians as well stop right outside it you wont miss it, plus bus is dirt cheap!

Come on you Spurs!

4. k-r-c

k-r-c Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for all the info. It should hopefully cvome in handy for our game v reading and possibly our Carling up game.

Hehe, wont mention tonights result :wink: especially when we screw it up on saturday.
    Will check this place out for sure.

Thanks
    IRONS!

5. k-r-c

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just one more thing.

On Tues 28th West Ham are playing in the carling cup on sky sports.

Can Sky Sports 1/2 be picked up in cancun and anyone know of any places which have it?

6. ibizasue

ibizasue I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    all

when we were there they had loads of different matches on, on various channels.. sure :lol: you will not be disappointed , if you can not see it advertised ask them , they will try to find it for you.

7. k-r-c

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Went to Pat O'Briens on the sep 1st to watch the West Ham game and found myself disappointed as something was up with their satelite so they couldnt show the game.

Ended up watching Liverpool thrash derby so atleast had a decent game to watch.

Also watched the England game on saturday just gone and they put on a good day. I got an all inclusive wristband and found i always had a drink and i was sat far away from the bar. The bar staff did an excellent job.

Plus a big well done to the bloke with long hair in there, how he managed to balance three big beers on his head also with a with a bottle of Bud on top i will never know.

8. Bainsey

Bainsey Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am due to goto Cancun a week tomorrow and during the time of my stay there are quite a few matches I am interested in watchin and was wondering if you knew the best place to visit to watch them.

Being a Man United fan there are both Champions League & Premiership games (inc one vs chelsea) during the time Im away so any help would be great.

9. CoWbOi_HoLDiNg

CoWbOi_HoLDiNg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Man United fan, you must be from Kent????

Serious though Man United should be shown in Pat O'Brians

10. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Pat O'Briens is the place for Footy!!!

I was there in May and watched Wolves play our sh*tty I'm mean deadly rivals West Brom in the play offs...

They got the game on no problem, in fact the barman said to me they can pretty much pick up any game as long as a channel is showing it live

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice