Premier Status White Braclets

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by hotstf31, Apr 18, 2012.

1. hotstf31

hotstf31 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How can we get a white braclet without joining a timeshare. We went last year and some friends upgraded. Never asked them how.

2. tknight09

tknight09 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Reverse your red wrist band and it's now white. I'm sure you could get into the rooftop patio or the premier beach beds like that, not sure if you could get away with anything else. But we spent all out time at the sexy pool, so I never tested it.

3. simplyus35

simplyus35 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I posted on the other forum question for you. You can also hang out with a premier member, they never gave us any issue taking non premier members with us.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
  4. jags

jags Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Love meeting new friends at TTR and sharing our benes...but honestly been a memeber now for over 10 yrs and I do have issues with others who try to jump in line when 'gold' braslets are to be served first and have special areas that we do pay 'highly' for to have along wkth our room selections and different towel colors....so TTR and members can see when others reverse their braselets and try to get away with things...that if you wanted the bene... pay for it for the bene....however...if u would like to use a referral week...look me up. More than willin to share those and u get our benes....then everyone wins...

5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    We hung out with a premier member and goe some perks. We also got some perks by just tipping, just saying.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice