Premier Membership

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bart/Annette, Jan 18, 2020.

1. BandLus2

BandLus2 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
    We looked at booking with 30% promo but with our new contract update from Sept. We have Tower OV & We get 40% back in resort credit. Thats hard to pass up. Our next trip we have over $800 credit to spend in Spa, Gift shop bottle service food upgrade cabanas etc. Hubby wants a tomahawk steak. The promo is great if your contract doesn't have the 40%.

2. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    We are trying the Tower for the first time this trip for the view, the Jacuzzi tub on the balcony (we originally booked a Lush room tho we are now going to be in a Master suite), access to Sky 3.5, and being able to sit out on the balcony to have room service breakfast. Sean fetches coffee and croissants for us every morning, but I want to sit on a balcony with an terrific view while I enjoy my morning coffee. I agree with Steve...it sucks to eat in bed, especially croissants, which make a big mess! :)

That's a fantastic price, @Bart/Annette ....hope to see you in April.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    Just booked the sale today and saved $900 for 9 nights, when converted to Canadian. It beats the $600 credit promo. I rather spend less now then not use all of the credit later. I am so happy the prices are almost pre reno for us

4. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Our old contract was also for GV, and we upgraded in Jan 19 as GV just didn't cut it after staying in the tower. We were able to get enough free nights that we used on two trips last spring to pay for a huge portion of the upgrade.

5. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    You will love the Master Suite and I hope we meet you guys in April. The Penthouse or Master Suite rooms are great for hosting an evening party ... hint, hint! The butler will make sure you are stocked with booze and mixers. You have to get your own ice, but there is ice on every floor. They will also make sure the hot tub is full and bring extra towels.

6. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    I guess it depends on what you want. We always stayed in Jacuzzi rooms around the quiet pool, because it guarantees a nicer room and location than you might get out of a basic Garden room.

Tried the tower for the first time last trip, and likely won’t do anything but Tower from now on. The view, free room service, access to rooftop, and overall atmosphere is worth it, in our opinion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice