Premier Membership - Questions

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Dominik Slawek, Feb 19, 2024.

1. Dominik Slawek

Dominik Slawek Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi All
    I just came back from TTR. The place is great so we decided to join to premier membership. I've got 350 nights for 25 years with some benefits (40% cash back to be used during the stay, yacht club, black bracelet)
    I think we will need half of it with my wife. Anyone who already have it , can you please help to find some answers.

Can I book room for somebody else? For instance can I take friend with me and book 1 room for me and another for them? Or I have to put them as banesicial in my contract?

If I put somebody as beneficial, do I specify how many night they allow to use? Or they use whatever they want until we run out of 350 contracted nights?

It's hard to get answers from premier so I would be gratefull if somebody can share knowledge with me.

thanks

Dominik

2. RockAustin

RockAustin Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just returned from Temptation and went to a sales/upgrade presentation. My understanding is that you can sell someone a number of nights (for instance 50 nights) for whatever price you determine. Then you add that person as a beneficiary, which allows them all the benefits of premier membership. I don't remember if you specify the number of nights and they keep track of that, or if you need to do so on your own. They did say that to REMOVE a beneficiary costs $250. So you might not want to add someone for one trip. My partner and I are on the contract, and what we did this trip was to book a room under my name and another room under my partner's name. We had two guests that stayed in the other room. Because they were not beneficiaries, they did not get premier benefits, but did get an upgraded wristband (I don't remember the color).

3. McAwesome

McAwesome Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +361 / 0
    If you put someone as a beneficiary on your contract they have full access to everything you do, including all your nights. You don’t specify how many nights with premier, you have to write up your own contract amongst yourselves to divvy the nights. Premiere has nothing to do with it, so make sure it’s iron clad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice