Premier All Inclusive Prices 2008

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Don't be afraid to ask for a lower rate. May be able to get booked at the 2007 prices if you talk to the right person.

2. djalbe

djalbe Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Nick, Hi Renee,

Actually, I was also considering a stay at the Sun Palace for July but it's over $300 per room per night; more like $360/nt for 2 w/ AI; via expedia. As Palace Premier VIP members, the 2008 rate for July was about $2000 per couple for the week; $285/night. And expedia for Temptation was $250 per room per night.

So, via expedia, Palace was $100/night more, and thru membership rates Palace is still $85/night more. Good thing we've got alpharooms on board with their rate of $165 per room per night for Temptation. But in any case, you may be right about the Apple Bee's to Morton's comparison. Palace serves up better rooms and better food & beverage. Can't comment much on the service since I didn't stay at Temptation, but Palace was awesome. However, Palace gets beat down HARD when it comes to the activities pool and adult fun.

And isn't that why most of us CHOOSE to stay at Temptations ? It's all about the fun.

-DJ

3. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Yep DJ its the atomsphere of Temptations and all the great people you meet that keeps us all coming back. Really nothing like it that I've witness. Not too mention been down there so many times and have made friends with many of the staff its like returning home on some level.

Nick and Renee

4. Bart/Annette

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Many of the staff, plus it seems like we run into more repeaters that we have met during prior trips each time that we go down.

5. djalbe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, we've met nice people on our vacas over the years, but we'd normally stay at a family resort. I HATE kids running around, cryin, just getting in the way. You gotta watch you F-bombs.... SPA Palace was a gorgeous resort with a little bit of fun. But after last year's stop over at BBG, I knew what I was missing. I only wish it were as large, luxurious, etc as a SPA or Moon Palace with all the adult themes. That would be a HOME RUN resort. But at $450/night, it might be beyond what's reasonable. Can't understand why people are forking over $500+/night for Le Blanc.

-DJ

6. Bart/Annette

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    I believe that AI fees for 2008 have been rolled back to 2007 prices. Not sure if the reservations staff is aware of the change, but good news for Premier members!!!

7. Tinder

Tinder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That is good news. I have been following all of the conversations that you guys have been having about prices and hopefully the guy who has contacted you all will be helpful. I think it is a shame that you guys are not getting what you feel you should be getting and hopefully things will change. Keep up the questions and I am sure things will turn for you soon!!!

Derek

8. djalbe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    2007 rates in play ???

BB & AB,

Are you saying the rate increases previously announced for the July 2008 rate of $100 p/p p/n have NOW BEEN rolled back to July 2007 rates of $75 p/p p/n ?? If so, I would rather book at their ($75 x 2ppl) $150 per room per night Premier Member Price thru my friend instead of alpharooms. It's a short dollar difference but I'd rather go thru the resort and pick up whatever member bene's may be available in July.

If this is the case, how and where did you hear about it ? I think you should let the MODS know so they can make an announcement.

-DJ

9. Bart/Annette

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Re: 2007 rates in play ???

I am not sure exactly what the rates were for July 2007, but you should be able to book for that rate. I am pretty sure it was a little higher than $75, but you could be right. Rolling back to 2007 rates will probably still not be as economically priced as Alpharooms, but IMO the benefits are significant.

10. djalbe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was $150 per room July 07

I looked over my reservation from July 07 about 2 weeks ago and it WAS $75 p/p, or $150 per room. I'll have my friend look into this when he gets back from his travels.

Is there something he should reference for these "updated" rates ? Alpharooms comes in at about $165/nite, slightly higher than 07 Premier rates. It seems there is talk about new Premier benefits coming by March 1st. If you're a member, care to elaborate what's included.

-DJ

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice