Premier All Inclusive Prices 2008

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Jan 10, 2008.

1. A & JC

A & JC Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    membership

We have a membership with RCI and it was the same cost to go to temptations without the RCI membership as with.

The all inclusive fee was the same as the hotel night charge.

RCI (any time share exchange) is however a good deal when you stay at a hotel without an all inclusive.

the only good thing about time shares is it forces you to go on vacation.
    They are smart as hell they get money from you up front and every year as a maintenance fee charge you exchange fees and hit you for the all inclusive at the same cost as just renting the hotel.
    I had stupid on my forhead when we bought our time share even though we got a far better deal than most, the longer you hold out the cheaper it gets.

2. djalbe

djalbe Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Premier prices

Last 4th of July weekend I stayed at Blue Bay Cancun (family resort) thru my friend's Premier membership. I dug up the email and it was $75 p/p per night; $600 for 4 nights AI. I don't know if the BBG would have been any different.

If Premier pricing for July 2008 is $100 p/p per night, that's a 33% increase over last year !!! It is $50/nite better than expedia, BUT alpharooms has a standard room for $165 TOTAL per room. And as several others have mentioned it, they seem to be the cheapest deal in town for Temptation.

I can see why the members are pissed off. I guess the only thing I can suggest is to sell whatever interest you have and cut your losses NOW !! Seems like your investment won't be getting any better or more valuable in the future. Although I prefer another posted comment; Premier members banding together in protest of their fees and lack of exclusive member privileges.

-DJ

3. lowrider86

lowrider86 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    April 3rd thru April 8th Premire price 940.00 dollars
    Same dates thru Vacation Express 940.00 dollars
    Getting screwed by Premire ...... Priceless!

4. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Re: Premier prices

BBG in the past usually runs about $10 to $15 more a night per a person over the BBC. Not sure currently what the difference is.

$165 a night for the whole room is a great deal. Premier member's are at about $190 a night for two (using $95 a night per a person). Plus that isn't taking in to consideration what the Premier member paid to get into the program. So in reality its safe to add another $15 or more per night in there.

As usual Premier members take it in the backside again. :)

Nick and Renee

5. nmarcks

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Yep, that is the issue all of us Premier members are having. You can book for the same or in some cases less then you can through are memberships.

Who would ever buy into it today?? You'd have to be nuts or mentally challenged because the A.I. fees aren't going down.

Like I've said a hundred times on here............How can non-member prices for a week hardly ever change since 2000 and member A.I. fees have gone up 90%. Oh and too boot they've taking away perks. So how do they justify it???

Nick and Renee

6. lowrider86

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    They can't. We have no help what so ever. The folks there don't care. They do how ever don't like being trashed in there own forum, We had some posts on there about the pricing and it was pulled after I posted the VX. prices. So being the person I am I started a new one. See how long it lasts.

7. Gail

Gail Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can book through Orbitz for the week of October 18 thur the 25 for 1081.00 on usa3000 or 1111.00 on usair non stop. I'm so glad that I didn't buy into their scam. I've been there 13 times and haven't been back for the past 3 years. Thinking of going this year, not sure yet.

8. nmarcks

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    I'll get on that band wagon with you and ride it right through the front doors of Temptation. I'll hit up there forum today and make some noise.

I don't mind the money part as long I feel on some level is justifiable and I don't see it. To me Temptations is worth around $75 to $82 per person per night for the A.I. fee based on what other resorts are charging. Funny thing is using there $105 rate or whatever it is they're only about $35 a night behind all the Palace resorts for A.I. fees. That is like comparing Apple Bee's to Morton's Steakhouse. Its not even in the same ball park.

Nick and Renee

9. lowrider86

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    UPDATE!!! I was pulled again. LOL That's 2 today. So I posted again. You may not be able to read any of them, I think they have put a full time person on me, just to pull my posts! They are sure not lasting long.

10. djalbe

djalbe Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Timeshare bait

I almost bought into the concept after staying at the Royal Sands (not an AI resort) shown in the background avatar back in 2002. I looked up their timeshare offers on their website by individual rooms/villas and they ranged from $28,000 to over $40,000 FOR ONE FIXED WEEK ONLY. I came across timeshare resale by owners for as little as $18,000 ! Pretty significant difference.

I did the math out. Assuming the travel cost or mntnc fees never went higher, (yeah right) it would take 36 years to break even at the private party $18,000 sale price. I'd probably be dead by the time I broke even if I bought thru the resort. Oh by the way, the deed was only good for around 20 years.

Was I missing something in the calculation ? I know there are timeshares for less money, and there are these NEW timeshares "right to use" that are not deeded but you can "buy" up to 100 weeks and resell them. I've seen a lot of Palace Resorts "Premiere VIP" right to use membership rental weeks selling for $1 to $500, which gets you some member bene's; R/T tranfers, SPA, etc. You still have to pay $2000 per couple for a week of AI. With the member bene's, it saves you a few hundred bucks vs expedia, no more.

Glad I didn't make the plunge.

-DJ

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice