Pre Vs Post Renovation Ttr ??

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by B&K, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    Classic case of style over function. Some of the choices were made on style over comfort or practicality I'm sure. When you add the fact people are drunk a lot at TTR, that's not good. At least they changed those nasty wire chairs at Bash, although I'm not sure if that was also a style choice because the rust was staining the floor underneath. Do they still have the wire mesh loungers at the pool? Wish they'd get rid of them if they're still there. Also agree with everyone saying things about 'the stage'. Maybe it helps for shows, but they're, like, 45 minutes of entertainment a day? They're a scary death trap for people wanting to dance (well people like me). Wish they'd at least put a rail around the edges. That would make a world of difference

2. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    aw yes, forgot about the lobby steps! ive done the ooops before! they edged the ones going down into the buffet! that to me was a big accident waiting to happen!

3. typeoxpress

typeoxpress Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 1
    Always may have been lost when jumping to the last page of comments. But do you mean TTR now vs TTR before the shutdown and rebuild of the Tower. Or TTR before it was TTR, the Bitch named Wilma era transition from BBG to TTR when there used to be this little area called Nice Shoes?

4. BnK0118

BnK0118 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Can't speak to the vibe pre- and post- renos since we just booked our first trip for this upcoming NYE. BUT want to comment that reading how you miss the Canadians during the pandemic brought a smile to our faces!

Hopefully we can get things under control soon so we can rejoin the party (politely)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice