Pre Bash Bunny Party - Easter

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by MikeandHeather, Apr 4, 2019.

1. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,846 / 5
    I think we have 3 host rooms already right now. We can all decide what works best over the course of the week.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. cancunfunforus

cancunfunforus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 0
    Not sure on time but maybe a little sooner so that we'll have time for all the rooms and games before the show at 9:00. I'm sure it will be a good one with it being Easter.

3. cancunfunforus

Ratings:
    +204 / 0
    I just asked our group if they want to go and they said yes. So there is 13 of us! Hope we have enough shots. Anyone else want to host a room?

4. MikeandHeather

Ratings:
    +1,846 / 5
    We are good with earlier/later/ whatever. We tend to skip the shows most of the week due to overnapoing or still looking for our room after the pool.
    Let’s finalize while there (I hate “planning” on vacation). Lots of options (WalMart run) for booze and games once we see what condition we are all in after a week or so of sun and fun!

5. JBW

JBW Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +275 / 4
    It seems that there are at least 20+ people who are down...Just curious, what is the max amount of people the average TTR room can fit? Yes, of course including the tub...:D

6. MikeandHeather

Ratings:
    +1,846 / 5
    Depends if anyone has a penthouse or master. Most rooms can hold 15-20 or more counting the balcony. We have a beachfront seduction suite so, if we get ground floor, we can hold a few hundred...... ;) maybe we will inquire about an upgrade. @Jen&Kyle have given some good negotiating tips that we might employ.....

7. cancunfunforus

Ratings:
    +204 / 0
    This was one of the rooms at a room crawl a couple years ago. About 20 people. The smaller rooms are tight but you can rotate people in. Our room won't be big like the beach front or suites so ours will be tight.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. Bobbie Marcin

Bobbie Marcin Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +97 / 0
    We fit a good amount last year in the bash tower but this time decided to go on referral with a garden view instead. We totally sucked hard and forgot the game last year but if needed we could host.

9. Terri & Jeff

Terri & Jeff Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +167 / 0
    We have a room In the bash tower and would be willing to host. We hosted in October and had a blast! Must have been 40 people in our room. Just let us know..

10. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    Highly suggest that Terri and Jeff be tapped to host a room
    and also that you decide on a meeting time and place ASAP (if it's not 8:30 at Quiet Pool Bar then someone needs to go onto the FB group where I posted that and update it, I handed off coordinating this cuz I just don't have time. So many things to do the next 36 hours...)
    thought last time I was there (halloween) they had switched all shows to starting at 9:30, can someone find out definitely (maybe ask someone there now to ask JJ or the DJ Charlie or someone definitely in the know what time Easter's show will be?) I like to attend the shows but was also trying to start it late enough to allow pool time, shower time, dinner time, get into bunny outfit time...)
    anyway I know there are some, like me, who are totally disconnected while there so postings to this or FB or anything won't help so ideally firm up at least start time and place in the next couple of days IMHO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice