Potential Newbie Single Guy Questions

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by johnb1972, Jun 6, 2008.

1. 1 Crazy Chica Canuck

1 Crazy Chica Canuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    first time

hey John......Welcome to the board.

1. Get a few drinks into ya and you won't care what you are anyone else looks like for that matter, but seriously speaking...that is why this Sept will be my 5th trip to BBG/TTR, the one place on the planet that I feel absolutely beautiful. Everyone is there for the same reason. To have fun.

2. Not that I'm flirting (unless you want me to...teehee :michaelf: ), but you have quite the handsome face in your profile picture and if you are interested in meeting single women.....won't be a prob!

3. Congrats on the weight loss, at 36 yrs of age, it's a constant battle for me and I'm still about 25 lbs from my goal and always had weight issues so I hear ya loud and clear. I too recently lost a total of 60lbs but it took me a year and a half. Feels great hey?

4. I would have to say that the couples probably have us outweighed (parden the pun) but like it has already been mentioned, everyone is extremely friendly and there will always be a group you will connect with. My single girlfriend and I ended up hanging and becoming great friends with many couples.

5. Best time to be at the resort is definitely the weekend. More crazy pool side games and the booze cruise is usually the Friday eve.

Well, this wasn't in any particular order but it's feedback non the less.
    Let us know what you decide to do and when you're going.

Cheers,
    Tray

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Why settle for a six pack when you can have the keg? :roll:

Jamie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice