POST YOUR TICKER!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by race_fan, Feb 26, 2006.

?

Why did you choose Cancun for your vacation?

1. The Booze

81.8%
  2. The Casual Sexual Encounters

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The Parties

9.1%
  4. To Relax

9.1%
  5. Because you watched "The Real Cancun" ;)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. race_fan

race_fan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's vacation countdown time....post your vacation countdown ticker in this thread so everyone will know when you're leaving. If only we could speed them up :lol: :cool:

2. bruuen

bruuen Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    definately the parties, but the combination of having the option to relax in peace and quiet when i want to. plus, for me staying at the riu cancun, nothing beats having a room directly on the beach itself, most other desinations in the carribean or even cancun get 'that' close to the ocean.

i don't have a ticker yet as i'm planning on going in june and not yet booked.

ps. i watched the real cancun, and who can't love the booze :lol: and i have a gf to take care of the other part :-o

i'm from canada too, how much is your trip costing?

3. Zeephi2

Zeephi2 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Combination

I love the combination of partying til sun-up and then lying on the beach all day and drinking. If that isn't the life, I don't know what else is. :D

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I JUST LOVE CANCUN!!!!! THE PEOPLE & PARTIES ARE NICE TOO!!!

5. jkl2000

jkl2000 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Race-fan, I think I'm beating you there by one day!

6. race_fan

race_fan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't worry....I'll catch up to ya pretty quick. Just give me a bottle of Cuervo :wink:

7. blondie1972

blondie1972 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I voted for the parties!

Of course Cancun appeals for loads of reasons though. The sunshine and beaches certainly; Overall atmosphere in Cancun simply cannot be replicated either. Now that I've been there quite a few times, it's nice going back to somewhere that we know well too... it's fun heading somewhere knowing which restaurants, clubs, resorts we like, etc.

Viva Cancun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice