Post some photos of your pets!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by lambert13, Dec 7, 2006.

1. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is my wild jungle kitty Changa, not looking so wild here. (It's about the last time she let herself get that close to Max)

[​IMG]

2. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: :lol: :lol: Bet he moves a little too quick for her these days :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He ADORES her thus he scares the crap out of her. He constantly chases her and calls "Chaaaaaaangaaaaaa" as soon as we get into the house. She really is not a very nice cat, I am the only one that can touch her without injury (and I have been serioiusly injured by her, she bit right through the fleshy part of my thumb one day, I passed out). Max thinks she's hysterical though, especially when she hisses. :p

She is an amazing hunter, a few weeks ago she brought a live bird into the house through a window! I'm constantly cleaning up "lizard parts" and her "lizard part vomit". Bugs, lizards, birds, she'll hunt'em, catch'em, torture'em and leave'em to die. Occasionally she'll actually eat them but I think the thrill of the hunt is her big thing.

4. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :shock: :shock: :lol: :shock: :shock: :lol: :shock: :shock:

5. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL, I know! From that innocent little photo you wouldn't know she was devil cat. She was rescued from the jungles of Tulum, I don't think anyone in her blood line had ever been domesticated. Her nose is very long and makes her look quite wild. Gabatcha will tell you how evil she is!

6. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: there are no vowels in Melissa's name :!:

7. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL, I know, but I know she took all the vowels out of "Gabatcha Yucateca" to get her bizarre nick. Funny how often I refer to her as Gabatcha and NOT Melissa. :D :D

8. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can't remember the gbtch..... so I always refer to her as Melissa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I no longer have any brain cells but I have 3 very smart children :wink: :wink:

9. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    since i no longer have a pet, heres a picture of my cousins dog whom i dog sit when they go away

[​IMG]

10. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Apple OMG :!: :!: :!: That looks exactly like my Sandi....does she (he) hop up and down on her back legs :?: :?:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice