Post some photos of your pets!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by lambert13, Dec 7, 2006.

1. vrodgers

vrodgers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love him! That tail is very unusual, did something happen to it?

Isn't that the worst part of vacation - leaving our pets behind? I always take framed pictures of our two babies, and they are the first thing I unpack!

2. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    My cat won't eat people food...

she licks the salt off tortilla chips, and absolutely loves the powdered cheese on cheetos... but she won't bite them.

I let her have tuna, milk, and vanilla ice cream as a treat.

The rest of the time it's Deli Cat or Fancy Feast.

:-|

3. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

What a good kitty dad you are Dennis :D

4. vrodgers

vrodgers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Did you know that all cats are supposedly lactose intolerant and they shouldn't get dairy products? Makes them, er, gassy!!

5. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Did you know humans are the only "animal" that regularly drinks the milk of another animal :lol: :lol: :?:

6. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    there aren't very many animals that ARE lactose tolerant...

I only give her about a tablespoon in a small container. Just a taster.

7. chichick

chichick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the tail...

It’s a Persian kitty actually; he doesn’t like to be brushed too much, so we get him the “lion cut”, where all is cropped but the collar and puff on the tail. So he doesn't get matted.
    His fur is actually long all-over, like the end of the tail.

apple, i'm sorry about your cat.

Vrogers, I know what you mean…. It’s not like you can sit them down and explain calmly that you’ll be back soon, and that they’ll have plenty of food and water in the meantime. I like your green-eyed kitty! Looks like the cat I had long ago (she used to steal gym socks and stash them behind the couch in a pile o_O). I love quirky pets.

Wish we had a dog, too; but no one is home enough, for 3 daily walks… maybe someday. A boxer or a Sheppard. Like them all, actually.

8. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Didnt think my 1000th post would be about Brutus!!!!

but anyway......He is a drooler. I have to wipe down the walls and ceiling once a week.
    and yes.....he does threw toys very rapidly. its hard to get him something that he wond eat or destroy within 5 minutes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Heres to Brutus and 1000 posts :!: :!:

Now you need a name :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. chichick

chichick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Omg, what an awesome giant pup!~
    That kid better be nice to him… the dog is like, 6 times his size, lol.

Large breeds are so much fun.

My mom visited my grandparents last year; they did not like cats before. Funny thing, they have one *now*, and they spoiled it rotten. It’s huge and fluffy (maine coon mix supposedly but who knows… it’s freakin’ BIG), it jumps on everything – and my grand-folks totally tolerate it… my mother said the beasts’ favorite thing to do is to hide high up on cupboards, and jump down scaring the heck out of houseguests… my grandfather gets a kick out of that… my guess is they don’t get too many visitors nowadays though… lol, animals are hilarious :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice