Post some photos of your pets!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by lambert13, Dec 7, 2006.

1. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know :!: :!: Both my dogs are full grown and much smaller than his baby picture :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the picture of Kristens dog in the chair :cool:

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    janie, my cat is no more :cry: ihad to put him down in march wehn i got back from cancun at the young age of 18 and a half...

kristen, your dog looks like my friends dog. a spitz? is that how you spell it?

3. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He is an English Mastiff, yeah he was a very big puppy, he paws were really big.
    He's got a BIG bark that is heard by everyone, and everyone in the neighborhood knows Brutus. No one is afraid of him now cause they know he is just an absolute gentle giant.

I am not afraid of having this house getting broken into. Like I mentioned, the whole neighborhood knows him, even though if someone did break in......he might help them take everything!!!!

He does get aggresive when it comes to my son, he protects him SOOO much, I have to keep an eye on him when ppl are around my son until he sees that they are safe.......then its back to his teddy bear ways.

hey......I got 1 more until 1000 posts!!!! yay!

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    eeeeeeee i was in pet smart one time and someone had a st. bernard, and his paws were bigger than my hands :-|

5. vrodgers

vrodgers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Reply to this and you got 1000! I'm getting close to it too.

Brutus looks like a drooler, like Hooch in "Turner & Hooch". Do ya go through a lot of dog toys with him?

6. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My 8 lb yorkie mix goes through toys faster than any dog I've known....shredds the stuffed ones :shock: especially if it's got a squeeker in it...all he has now is his kong and knotted sox :lol: :lol:

7. vrodgers

vrodgers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You need to buy him one of those rawhide bones that would weigh more than he does! That would take him a while to get through ....

I love that pet store commerical where the little dog has the long stuffed animal that goes everywhere with him, but when it is worn out the owner takes him to the pet store and he walks out with a brand new replacement. He looks so excited!!!

8. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That is a cute commercial :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've tried rawhide but it gives him the runs :( :oops:

9. chichick

chichick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow you lucky people...

[​IMG]

esp. the owners of mastiff and ragdoll... i want them both, sooo cute :D

here is my snob of a kitty Ian... poor thing will miss me next week while I'm in Cancun... good thing my stepdad will be stopping by to look in on him.

Ian is probably the only cat that hates meat and fish.. he runs away if I try to offer him a piece. Dry Iams catfood only.
    He does like mayo and cashews though, I give him a tiny bit once in a while. Weird, I know, lol.

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    aHAHAHAHa look at his poor tail...

love his name thats awesome

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice