post from Mario on Facebook

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by missnbluebay, May 5, 2009.

1. missnbluebay

missnbluebay Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Subject: HELP IS NEED IT

Hello everyone, as you may know we being having this "Swine flu" situation that has affect Cancun, Mexico and all the tourism industry really bad. We depend of this job, 1,000's of families depend of this industry and we need you to helps us promote our Beautiful country and of course Cancun, at this point more than 5 major hotels shut down their operations as they have no guests or reservations for this month, thankfully here at Temptation we do have some great people and we know some of the future reservations hasnt cancel but yes some have cancel their trips; my dear friends, WE ARE 100% READY AND IN GREAT HEALT AND SHAPE, do not stop the fun, lets keep making Temptation, Cancun, Mexico the place to be come down and let's rocking this place!!! Thanks for the help and support to all of you who have write me personally and all of you that still coming time after time. Love, peace, health for all of you.
    Daddy Mario

2. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I did not know TTR had a Facebook page. I looked once a while back and there wasnt. I need to find it... :lol:

I feel bad. I wish I had the cash to go this year. Tho I did look at prices for the end of the month out of curiosity and hotel only is going for about the same as it was before. No real deals. I am surprised at that.

3. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    It's called "Temptation addiction". Why dont you call and ask them about specials, cant hurt to call, maybe they havent published anything yet. Terry

4. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That is a good idea Terry only I was just looking out of curiosity. At this point I would only be able to go if it was free AND there was an arranged sitter for my kids who was free. :?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice