possibly cancun?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by 3stylez, Nov 4, 2008.

1. 3stylez

3stylez Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sup all. I have previously gone to countries fm europe,fancy a bit of a change. I am frm london n i am hoping to go cancun anywhere between late march to mid apr,during the spring break season. It is a solo holiday,any advise on ifs it a ok thing to do in cancun? Also i suffer frm a condition called eczema,i try to let it phase my life n basicaly i am wanting to find a al hotel,basicaly a cheap holiday, staying where the hotel definately has a bath tub. N is nex to or near the bars n clubs. Any pointas pls? Thank u.

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Welcome to CC!

If you are going with an eye on joining the Spring Break fun, may I introduce you to the Spring Break Forum? Will move this thread over there...

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dos Playas is a cheap bet, stayed there last year. The rooms only have a stand up shower however. Not sure if that will sway you one way or another.

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the boards... Yes, Dos Playas is a cheaper place to stay... Thinking about it for myself this year....

5. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Salvia is the best bang for the buck and you cannot get closer to Party Center, looking down on Carlos n Charlies, Coco Bongo, Hard Rock, Dady O's, etc. NOT AI though. It's a condo hotel but there are tons of places to eat in the immediate area and a bus ride anywhere to or from the hotel zone is for .34GBP.

Rooms facing the Caribbean have cooking capabilities, at least those managed by my friends.

Somewhere I have a link that I will try to post tomorrow when I find it.

A great place. I have many family and friends who stay there. Just took some back to the airport on Monday.

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be at Salvia with 2 others for spring break.....were all booked and excited

7. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wish I could say the same.. Hopefully soon though.

8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice