Possibly a new job...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jlow511, Jul 14, 2007.

1. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    get paid son.

2. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Good Luck John. Hope everything works out for you.

3. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well the starting pay is higher than I expected. The benefits are better than I expected. The interview went smoother than I expected. I did not walk away with a job.....

BUT, I did walk away with a second interview. She kept using phrases like "when you start", "You will be sitting here", "You can do this", "Once you have been in the position..." so I think the interview went well. I think she liked me. I believe I did a good job selling myself. And afterall how could she resist this....???

[​IMG]

4. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awesome! Do you know when your second interview will be? Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have not set up the second interview as she needed to clear a time with her boss to set it up as he will be conducting the interview. I sent a follow up email yesterday to thank her for her time and express my continued interest.

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Great to hear john, sounds like you are taking all the right steps to get the job!! And that suit looked spiffy!! Hope it continues to go well!! Then maybe you can make it down to mexico with us!! woohooooooooooo

7. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    With any luck I'll be starting there soon and I am planning to try and stay on part time at where I am currently to bring in a little extra cash for a bit. If this works out I should have enough money to get caught up on my bills, pay my lawyer to get out of that stuff I got myself into, and... AND Be in CANCUN '08!

So everyone send me a bit o' luck and a few prayers wouldn't hurt either! This job could literally be a turning point in my life!

8. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well my cousin spoke w/ the lady I interviewed with and he seems pretty sure I got the job. He said she sounded very optimistic and said I had a GREAT interview. I still haven't heard back on the second interview though because her boss has been out of town and she hasn't been able to schedule it.

*Fingers Crossed*

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hope it works out bro, would be nice to have you in cancun this year!!

10. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I'm kinda curious when my bonus would kick in lol. Because if I got a bonus this year in December that would make Cancun a deffinate. Me getting the job puts me at a 50% probability if I know I'm eligible to get the bonus (I'm told by cousin IT gets their bonus EVERY YEAR) then I would increase the probability to 85%.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice