Possibly a new job...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jlow511, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I interview on Tuesday for a Helpdesk position at my cousin's workplace. The hours suck but it would get my foot in the door to do what I've wanted to do for some time, and it will likely be more money, more vacation time, and a chance at Cancun 2008!

Wish me luck!

2. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Best of Luck to you... Hope all goes well, and looking forward to meeting you in Cancun...

3. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG] Hope the interview goes well.

4. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks I am hoping the interview goes well and they offer me the money I need to make the transition. Like I said the hours completely suck would be the worst shift I've ever had to work.

Friday - 7:30 PM - 8:30 AM
    Saturday - 7:30 PM - 8:30 AM
    Sunday - 7:30 PM - 8:30 AM
    Monday - 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
    Tuesday- OFF
    Wednesday - OFF
    Thursday - OFF

The good thing about it is they have tuition reimbursment program and that schedule would make it possible to go back to school. But if it's not an increase in pay I will not take it. Hoping it is more money because I already know I would have enough vacation time to come to Cancun in 2008 and if nothing else I could take a couple days off and maybe come to Cancun for a few days for the CC party =).

5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hope the interview goes well, John!!!

Good luck.

6. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good luck John

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    good luck john, hope all goes well!! :cool:

8. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well tomorrow I take an early lunch and head to the interview. A bit nervous about it but I did get a new suit and a new haircut so I will look very sharp for my interview :D . If I think about it I'll get a pic and cheese it up a bit.

9. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    very cool John! I hope it goes super well for ya! You deserve it! nightshift....hey, maybe you'll have internet access to CC all night! that would be great! :cool:

10. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    GOOD LUCK MATE GET YO BUTT TO CANCUN WOOOOO!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice