Pool Volleyball

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by nokidclub, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Deleted member 44490

Deleted member 44490 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh come on now everyone - let’s just all team up and play together. Problem solved.

2. AndrewnAshley

AndrewnAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +439 / 1
    I assume you mean does everyone end up naked? Unfortunately, no lol. Its just regular volleyball in the pool.

I would say beach volleyball is the place to go if you want a more competitive game.

3. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Seemed to have missed the "Tequila Volleyball" as it was played in the old sports pool, on our recent visits.... is it still played ?, thought it had been discontinued since re-model …

4. Al_n_Kristie

Al_n_Kristie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +715 / 1
    The last 2 times we have been, tequila volleyball consisted of volleyball in the sexy pool. Whoever (a specific person) was responsible for losing the point/serve had to drink some tequila.

5. Jes

Jes Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +298 / 0
  6. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    I missed the naked Volleyball in the sports pool. If you miss a point you drink a shot and lose an item of clothing, and the team that loses the game had to get out of pool naked and winning team dumped buckets of cold water on you

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  7. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Yes, anyone who can remember Nekkid Tequila Volleyball in the sports pool misses it. It was so much fun that there were always quite a lot of spectators. I am encouraged to hear that at least the pool volleyball has progressed to Tequila Volleyball. We're headed in the right direction! :D However, I suspect they are not going to allow people to get nekkid in the Sexy Pool, as you can easily envision how that might get out of control: "the volleyball players are nekkid...how come I can't lie on my lounge chair nekkid?" The Sports Pool was tucked off to the side, away from the Sexy Pool, so you could contain the nekkidness element.

At TTR Cabo many moons ago, the volleyball in the pool was with a large beach ball that had some weight to it, so no one in or beside the pool would get nailed in the head with a traditional volleyball. And ladies would not break their vacation manicures if they joined the game ;)

8. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    Exactly, how hard is that to figure out?

9. avballguy

avballguy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 1
    Ahh, Naked Tequila Volleyball, remember it well. Unfortunately suffered through many naked ice baths after losing. If you hit a ball out of the pool you had to go get it whether naked or not too. So much fun!!!

10. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Let's campaign to bring back Naked Tequila volley ball.... it was never a problem with people around the main pool (in fact most were watching !!)… whilst making the resort a bit more risqué, how about bringing back jello wrestling and adult twister !!!!!... Patric once told me TTR was like the Wild West..Mmmm don't think he ever experience TTR pre remodel !. Maybe this is the start of a new thread ..Wild games we used to get play...…..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice