Poll Should Tumbleweed go to Cancun?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by gottaski, Jan 27, 2004.

?

Poll Should Tumbleweed go to Cancun or listen to g/f and stay home?

1. Respect her wishes and stay (thought I'd put a nice one in)

100.0%
  2. Dump her and go (Sparky)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. If she doesn't trust you, dump her and go (TANDG & SenorWh0re2 & ChrisandJamie)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Just go (from Lefty)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stay and act married! (Rondo & Michael F.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. gottaski

gottaski Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    here is his quote
    he's a guest, so i figured I'd help his cause....

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Disclaimer!!!!
    I didn't say to stay...I just agreed with Rondo's statement that after you're married the fun is over and you'll NEVER return to Cancun. (So far that's true for me :wink: ).

My opinion on this one is that you should go. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Pack your bags, fella, and if it's just you goin', then it means more flexibility to do whoever...err, WHATEVER...you want! :oops:

3. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    She doesn't want to go with you cuz people will recognize her :shock:

4. LuvCereza

LuvCereza Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dump her before you go and bring her back a T-Shirt to make up for it. :lol:

P.S. Maybe the shirt should say: My boyfriend went to Cancun and all I got was this stupid T-Shirt :!:

5. Ben Gaz

Ben Gaz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with why she won't go. She probably got into some naughty things there and is afraid to be seen by anyone involved again. If I were you, GO, and have a great time with no limits! She did it now its your turn!! :twisted:

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Nice one gottaski, I like these polls, we got the facility lets use it!

As for my opinion, just go and do it - six years ago I had a girlfriend and was in a similar but not identical dilemma (girlfriend didnt want to go but I wanted a holiday to a new location with the lads) I went and due to that holiday I have to disagree with Michael:
    I met a girl there who is now my wife and we go back to Cancun at every opportunity... and I cant see an end to that!

7. skibunny

skibunny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with Steve, although Gottaski and I are not married, YET, I know we'll go back for more even after we are. But I have to say, Cancun will probably NOT be our honeymoon.

Sorry, but Jaimca is the one for me on that one.

I think he should just go. If she hates you, too bad, she declined the invite!!! Don't get any ideas Gottaski!!!! :evil:

8. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Before I was married, I had never been anywhere beyond 20 miles from my house. I hadn't had a vacation in about 7 years. I've bee married almost 4 years, and we've been to Cancun 5 times (all to BBG).

Terri :hug:

9. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Joking! I was joking! :wink: :wink:
    T and I have plans to do quite a bit of travelling once she's out of school and "junior" is a little older.

10. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Warning: This is only my opinion! If you are easily offended, skip to the next reply.

Now that I've got everyone's attention!

Girlfriend??? WTF??? You have as much right to make her go as she has to not let you go... With that in mind, have fun with your buddies! Use the time in Cancun to get over her.

Note: The opinions in this post are those of the poster, and do not necessarely reflect those of this message board, its moderators or its members. The opinions by the poster were formed without any knowledge of your current, passed and/or everyday situations, and only formed judging from the original post. BTW: in case you missed it, my opinion is based on her being a "bad" partner.

Klaw/Normskid: Can either of you clean the disclaimer up... might need to use it again. I wouldn't want anything to happen to the board if she (or future partners) go psycho if they get dumped due to a message on the cancuncare board...hahahhahahahahaha!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice