Poll for the guys....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by mitchellfam, Sep 19, 2005.

?

What is your true 'recovery' time after KnD until you can do it again???

1. Less than 5 minutes

100.0%
  2. 10-15 minutes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 30 minutes - 1 hour

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4 hours - 8 hours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 12 hours plus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Again, depends on the beverage of the evening...

2. clairem1984

clairem1984 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    going off my experiences i have voted 10-15 minutes.that gos for the guys in britain anyway. some are better, some are worse.

3. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can't really give an average for how long a guy lasts and how long the refractory period is, on average.

It sorta ran the gammut between Waste, oops, I mean the guy who couldn't get it up to begin with to the guy who seemed like the energizer bunny and never seemed to need a break. (he seemed to be in TOTAL control of when he lost his marbles....to use a pg rated expression)

As to part two of the question, I've had guys who recovered within minutes. 3 minutes was the fastest I've ever seen. Then I've been with guys that couldn't hack more than once a week. They tended to be on the older end of the spectrum, like over 40, with the exception of the 3 minute guy, he was 42-44 during the period I was dealing with him.

In all honesty, I'm totally clueless as to what the average is for either lasting or recovering.

The Kinsey institute proly has done a survey that asked that question though. I'll see if I can find a study based statistic someplace online.

Michelle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice