Poll- Comedy in Cancun?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by CancunCanuck, May 5, 2006.

?

Would you go to a comedy club while on vacation in Cancun?

1. Yes- if it were free

100.0%
  2. Yes- would pay a cover

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
  2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ooops, better get a new drunken blather. So strange that someone drinking would be repetitive! :wink:

Thanks all, keep the advice coming!

3. CancunChica

CancunChica Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would go to a comedy club on vacation. I've only gone a few times here in Florida, and always w/ a group of friends. But last time on vacation in NY, I took my son to a comedy club for his 16th bday and he loved it. It was kind of rated R but not too bad, it's popular with that age range I hear.
    I agree that having the comedy club in a bigger venue like a club or restaurant, maybe on certain nights, would be great. i wouldnt expect well known comedians as long as they are funny!

4. Shiela

Shiela Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I believe good comedy would be a success in Cancun IF it were done right... something Cancun doesn't have. I would definitely pay the cover charge to see a good comedy act.

5. AJ0527

AJ0527 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Amigo's are really funny. Every host we had in cancun during spring break was awesome. So I would goto a comedy club. Yet I would have higher standards and expectation in the comedy clubs in cancun, compared to the ones in the states.

6. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would go to a comedy club, too.

7. monymony3471

monymony3471 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't think you need big talent, or well known names. Just good talent. Comics would have a field day in cancun with material.

My husband and I once in a great while will go to a comedy club or concert. While vacationing in Disney we went to their comedy show on pleasure island. I think if it's there people will come. Not everyone likes to go to disco's every night.

I think this would work and something Cancun needs. I say go for it!

8. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would go and pay cover... I love comedy clubs!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice