please tell me someone is as excited as I am about apr

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by jblais30, Mar 26, 2008.

1. jblais30

jblais30 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I feel like I am the only person as excited about going to Temptations in two weeks as there is out there...I have a friend going with me, but he hates countdowns and I think he might be a little scared...I just can't get enough..It seems like everyone that is a regular is in there own click..

Well I'm excited and proud of it...I'm going from April 11th-18th and have no one to share it with...It makes it harder because almost everyone on this site is married or in a relationship and for the first time in a 11 years I'm single and have no one to share it with...

I am not the guy that tries to hit on peoples wives or make any drama..Yet I'm having a tuff time imagining this place as a single guy..

Well regardless, I can't wait..I hope you guys are as fun as you seem to be, because god knows I need to just find some fun people...

2. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am sooo excited about it!!
    We leave in 10 days and everyday we e-mail each other how amny days are left.
    Ryan text messages me to tell me how many days! I Love It!!

3. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    You cannot be as excited as I am. Leaving tomorrow morning from JFK.

4. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am super excited...but I am not going until May 22nd. 8 weeks to go from today. I text my best friend every week on Thurs to count down! LOL!

I need a break! I am moving over the next couple weeks and this last month has been STRESSFUL!

5. B and T

B and T Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are so excited to go! jblais, don't worry about going single, this is our third trip and there always seems to be single ladies there. Regardless, you will have a great time! We'll see you there!

6. ARomance

ARomance Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's so cool. I am way more excited than my fiance I think, he never says anything about it and has no idea how many days it is, but I am counting down the days... 17 days to go!!!

7. jblais30

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the positve thoughts...That is definately a thought in my head...Its just weird, when your single...When I was married I could talk to anyone and there was never a misunderstanding..Now if you talk to anyone they think your flirting...Well regaurdless, I'm gonna have fun..I look forward to seeing you ate the swim up bar...

8. jblais30

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok I'm very jealous.....Dam that is awesome...I need the 11th to hurry up and get here..

9. soultrain

soultrain Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Only 26 days until we arrive! New Temptations looks soooo much nicer now than when I was there in November. I can't wait to see my girlfriends reaction at the sexy pool. I think she will enjoy it, I know I do!

10. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    You're getting there on the 22nd then, right? How long are you guys staying?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice