Please send thoughts and prayers out to Tina (Tinder)

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Tina, Oct 16, 2008.

1. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TINA,

Please let Derek and Tina know that I am praying daily for her speedy recovery.

2. Cdn Cat

Cdn Cat Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I keep checking here to see how you are doing so hang in there Tina. I wish you all the best in a speedy and full recovery.

3. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    UPDATE:

I rec'd an E-mail from Derek this morning, Tina is doing well w/her recovery, she's been out of induced coma now for a week and is going through physical therapy to regain her strength.

Tina is still hospitalized and is expected to be there for almost a month yet, she has lost her water weight and is about 20 pounds less her previous weight, her healing process is going very well.

Tina has relayed the message that she is sooo appreciative of all the thoughts, prayer and well wishes she has rec'd and is looking forward to coming online herself when her strength is better to thank all of you herself.

Keep the get well wishes coming!!!

Tina

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Thanks for the updates.. Glad the recovery is going well.. Will keep her on the prayer chain...

5. k4110

k4110 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please let Derek & Tina know our thoughts and prayers are with them

6. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm so glad to hear Tina is recovering!

Is there any way we can send her cards?

7. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great update :D I'll continue to keep her in my prayers :!:

8. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Any new updates???

9. 2forsun & fun

2forsun & fun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Derek And Tina,
    I'm so sorry to hear that Tina has been ill. You have our prayer's and thoughts. Get Well Soon. It was a brief time but we had a good time with you two last March.
    Al & Laura

10. Tinder

Tinder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank You

Hey All,

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers for Tina. She is doing fantastic considering all that she has been through these past two months. While she is still not eating food yet (two months being fed through her arteries) she is on a clear liquid diet. No, she isn't allowed tequila yet but she has been asking.

She is still in St. Louis University Hospital but the Doctor is giving her a good prognosis and we are all hoping she can get home before the Christmas Holidays.

Again, I want to send my sincere thanks to all who have kept her in their thoughts and prayers. A great big thanks to Tina (from Wisconsin) for keeping people informed about her situation. You all are the best!

Derek

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice