Please send thoughts and prayers out to Tina (Tinder)

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Tina, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Update.....

Today is Tina's 9th surgery, she has been unconcious since Oct 4th, after her surgery today they are going to bring her out of sedation.

Everyone cross fingers that everything is going to be o.k. today, its been a long journey for her and her family & friends. The doctor she had at the previous hospital literally butchered her insides and surgery by surgery her new doctor has been repairing the damage, this is hopefully the last one and Tina can finally start healing and get healthy.

Tina

P.S Thank you Derek, Greg, Michelle for all your updates. Also big thanks to everyone who has passed along thoughts and prayers, please keep it up, this is something that could happen to any Wife, Mother, Grandma, Sister, Aunt or Friend, I cant stress enough how devastating this has been for them. Thanks again.

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Sorry to hear of this, it sounds very serious. Tina is in our thoughts and we are hoping she makes a full and speedy recovery and we look forward to seeing her again in Cancun sometime in the future.

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Thanks for keeping us updated...

Would love to send a get well card if someone would pm me an email address for somewhere to send it to.

Fingers are crossed, and keeping them in our prayers!!!

4. Cdn Cat

Cdn Cat Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My thoughts & prayers go out to you and your family.

5. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry to hear of this. Our family is keeping theirs in our thoughts and prayers. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

6. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh my goodness! prayers being sent

7. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I've had the pleasure of meeting and partying with Tina and Derek last year in Cancun and nicer people you will not meet...

I sincerely hope her condition improves significantly soon... I know it must be very hard on their closest family and friends.

8. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Update:

Tina has been brought out of her induced coma and everyone cross fingers.....this is the beginning of a long long healing process.

The last update I rec'd she's waking up and is wondering what happened!!

I want to thank all of you for posting well wishes to this wonderful family!!!

Tina

9. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Continued thoughts and prayers out to Tina and her family :!: :!:

Thanks for the updates :cool:

10. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Thanks for the updates!!!

You're welcome. Keeping them in our thoughts & prayers.. Hope the healing process is better than these past few days for her... Really do hope all goes well.. Very nice person, and would hate for anything to happen to her... Please let her know i'm thinking of them...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice