Please help! Problem with receipt for pirate ship booking

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by michelleandcarl, Jan 2, 2007.

1. michelleandcarl

michelleandcarl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We booked a tour today for January 6th through this site for the Pirate Ship. I put in the dates and chose January as the month but when it printed the receipt out, it showed our arrival date at the hotel as "04/01/07" and the tour date as "06/01/07". Will we have a problem using this for January 6th 2007? I am hoping it is just the Mexican way of writing the dates, but I want to be sure. I sent and e-mail to the administrator Steve, but we are leaving at 5:50 AM on 1/4/07 and I don't have a lot of time left to get this straightened out. Thanks for your help.

2. JustLivinLife

JustLivinLife Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You should be fine. I know from looking at stubs from some of our things this past summer, they do dates differently. It is day/mo/yr, so 06/01/07 would be Jan 06, 2007.

Hope you enjoy your trip!

3. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, writing dates the more logical dd/mm/yyyy is one thing the Mexicans DO get right.

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Hi Michelle,
    for some reason I havent received your email, but I can see your booking in the system (res # 51011796-1). I can confirm that your tour is definitely for January 6th and not the 1st June!

Have a good one, it's a great trip and one we've done about 7 times!

5. michelleandcarl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for all the replies. The e-mail was returned back to me saying that I had the wrong address for you. I did receive a confirmation e mail for the booking that verifies the correct dates so all is well. Sorry for the confusion. We don't normally take our vacations right after the holidays and I'm a little stressed. I'm really looking forward to lying on the beach and chilling!

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Relax, you're almost on vacation! :wink:

My email if you need it again is steve@cancuncare.com, if that doesnt seem to work just hit the PM button and send me a private message.

7. michelleandcarl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks but I got the confirmation that I wanted. It had the date written out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice