Please help me, I am flailing...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by *+*Kirstie*+*, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First off - this needs to be addressed

Way to put the effort in Fletch. We expect a lot more from you... You could have gone with

1- Sorry Kristie. I'll be right over to comfort you. We can get shitfaced and see where it goes from there...

2- Sorry Kristie. I head most guys on that side of the Atlantic are heartless like that. I'll be right over to help you pack and you can move in with me

4- Sorry Kristie. If you decide to go with Henry's method of recovery, I can "lend you a hand"

5- Sorry Kristie. I feel your pain. I've called the post office and had your mail forwarded to my house. Come and get it!

We spent too much time dragging your ass from bar stool to toilet trying to help develop your potential, and to have to read through effortless crap like this is insulting.

Ladies, please don't encourage him... If you really want to help, the best thing you could do is edit your posts and remove Fletch's name. That should make him try harder.

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well bad things tend to happen in threes, so stub your toe or something and your BAD luck with be over.

You do have insurance right?

3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    OK... from a "little" older perspective... and I'm siding with Carrie.

I still love all my ex-girlfriends. There is nothing I wouldn't do for them. Same for my friends. That's the way I'm built. But I do know that some of them hate me, some don't remember who I am, and some still have some sort of feeling for me. But bottom-line is that we are not together anymore.

I remember getting a letter one day from a girlfriend that told me she didn't want to see me anymore. It asked me to stay out of her life forever. She didn't even deliver it, her friend did. Handed it to my Dad and left. I can tell you that I was destroyed by that letter. I thought this was the lady of my life. I got in my car and drove to a friends house in another state for the weekend. As I drove away from my house there was a Police song on about suicide and I remember thinking maybe that was the answer. I kept reading that letter and crying my eyes out. But after two days I began to think, well if she doesn't want me even if I get her back it will never be any good. So I burned the letter and said she had a week to come back to me on her own or I was moving on forever.

That was the longest week of my life. Got to the night of the last day and she walked into where I worked. Nothing special about that since I worked at the local hang out. But I walked over to her and gave her a card and walked away.

I quoted the Supremes, you may have to look them up, :D , but basically gave her the lines of "..please get out of my life so I can get over you the way you've gotten over me..." She read the card and rushed out of the place. Not the reaction I was expecting. I ran out the back door to catch her and almost tripped over her as she was sitting on the back step.

So we sat and talked... and talked... and 27 years later we're still talking every night.

Now I'm not beginning to suggest that he will come back. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. But you will go on. You will live and you will love again. That I can guarantee. And someday you will look back on this and say "What the hell was I thinking getting so worked up over him??????" :shock: I remember crying my eyes out over Sharon Edge, my first girlfriend. I thought I would die when she started dating someone else. But I'm still here. :D

So chin up, there are probably 5 guys in your circle of friends right now trying to figure out how to make the best of the opportunity that has just been presented to them. They've wanted to date you forever but he was in the way. Give then a chance to help you forget. :wink:

Jamie

4. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Each time you think about how shitty you feel, tell yourself this: do you want to spend your energies on someone who doesn't feel the same way about you?

Now go out with your friends!

5. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, you look pretty cute, I am sure there are a lot more than 5 guys who are lining up to be the replacement. So repeat after me: "I'm single and ready to mingle. I'm single and ready to mingle. I'm single and ready to mingle." Now say it louder.

6. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow thanks guys for the advice, its really helping. I am just praying if Matt decides he really is a d*ckhead and doesnt know what he's missing, then some lovely and even better guy is just around the corner. Fingers crossed!!

7. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If your looking for casual sex I can be down in Reading in about two hours. I normally use the Holiday Inn on Caversham Bridge down there but if you prefer somewhere else then just let me know. :wink: .

Ian :lol: :lol:

PS. Sorry about the car thing but lets be honest, one less hormonal chick thats just just been chucked on the roads isnt really abad thing for the rest of us drivers now is it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    very fun ian :tongueout:

9. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Excellent, guys! Totally agree!

10. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would take Ian up on his offer ... :lotsoflove:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice