Please help me, I am flailing...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by *+*Kirstie*+*, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG]

2. rage1605

rage1605 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I doubt this will help but I was dumped by my girlfriend of 7 1/2 years about 3 weeks ago :cry:

18 months is a very long time but I practically grew up with this girl, she is all I know of love (and probably ever will). It will hurt like a bitch trust me...I didn't eat actual meals until yesterday and I have been very spotty on my working out and getting into the gym.

You have to let time heal you, that's the only way to get better. When you believe someone loves you so much and that they are going to be there forever but then they back out on you.....well if feels like your whole world is over and someone pulled the rug out from under you.....

This is part of the reason I am going to Cancun this year, my friends are dragging me out for a while and I just need to let go and be crazy for a week or two.....I will still probably love her very much and miss her by March next year (7 years will do that to you) but I cannot stop my life because of her and you shouldn't stop your life because of him.

I am not sure what plans you guys had together but we were talking about marriage very soon, kids, jobs, where we would live, etc. When all that is taken away from you, well, you just feel lost in life like I do, now I have no idea what I am doing or what my future holds but the best part is this: it can be anything I want it to be, I have no restrictions, I guess that is the best silver lining I can give you.

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    PIMP! :cool:

4. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OMG, I feel so bad for you!!! that is horrible horrible news, it makes me sad to hear stuff like this. I totally know what you feel, its like the most horrible feeling in the world.
    I couldnt eat, or sleep, all I could do was think and think about it.

My friends were no help, and I felt all alone.

So dont feel like you alone, I also crashed my car once too, but be strong. there is another car out there for you, just save some $$ and give it time!!

oh, and sorry to hear about you b/f, too!!!!

5. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

expected this from ian........... top notch!! :lol:

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahhhahahahahaha yes

7. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG] :lol: :lol: @ Fletch, Jason and Henry [​IMG] :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: you guys are so helpful! [​IMG]

8. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    we are doing our best Janie :D

9. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just like to talk about masturbating.

10. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    True that, Henry! Cheers!

Also great advice, Rage! Cheers to you, too!

A few years back, I too was dumped by my boyfriend. We had been living together for 6 years blah blah blah. I now am married to a totally different guy. But I will always miss my ex. There was even a song played at my reception that made me cry over him! I will never get over him, this I know. I just don't let it consume me.

Now I don't care about happily ever after. If my husband and I are meant to be together forever, that's great. I hope so, that's why I married him. But if for whatever reason he wants a divorce, see ya. I'm out. No regrets, no tears. No guy will ever hurt me like my ex did, because that taught me that life does go on, and that there will be someone else.

I am totally of the opinion that there is not necessarily 'meant to be together forever.' I certainly thought Mike and I would be together forever, and when it was clear we wouldn't be, it hurt like hell. Still does, like I said. But never again. My husband and I are meant to be together right now, or else we would not be together obviously. Who knows what the future brings however... but whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there... with someone else!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice