Please help me decide!!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by mitchellfam, Aug 28, 2005.

?

Which picture to submit to the newspaper

1. the black and white photo (first pic)

100.0%
  2. the close up color with the flowers under chin (second pic)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. the balcony pic in swimsuit leaning on arm (third pic)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kathryn is running in the 'Western Days Centennial Princess 2005' contest this year. Her picture will be in the paper, deadline is monday 5pm for submission with a small paragraph about things she likes to do.

My dilemma is choosing a photo to submit...we've narrowed it down and I want ya'll to vote on which one I should send. How she gets her votes is that we set around boxes or jars with her picture on it, and people donate change/dollars (proceeds benefit the local ministerial alliance that help people in need for different things) If she gets first place, she gets half of the money she raised. We can go door to door to collect donations as well.

Here are the photos I can't choose between. Please note, the boxes we made are wood, with an antique paper that has been burnt around the edges to look 'old' and the print is nailed boards to look really western' like. The picture doesn't have to be matching...just so you know what it is going on as well as the newspaper.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

p.s. not sure if the pictures are going to be printed in color or black and white for the newspaper, they haven't decided if they are going on the front page yet....[/img]

2. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think the first picture is the best one!! That is a hard decision though, she is soooo adorable!!

Leah

3. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'd go with the first one also, first and foremost if the pictures in the paper aren't color then this will be perfect. Second black and white photos has that certain old world style anyways.

4. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Such a tough decision as they are all sooooo cute,
    but I picked #2 with the flowers.

:D

5. okcmann

okcmann Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I like the 1st best. I have to go with Mikey, I like the black & white pictures. I have some of my three daughters & I like the black & white ones I took the best.

6. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I like the Blac and white Tonya ....... I always like the black and white picture they are so orginal

7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    All great pics, I think I prefer the 2nd one with the big smile, but I voted for the black and white one too as I think it better fits the intended use.

8. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I too liked the first one the best though if they go w/ color and the first one don't work I'd go w/ #2.

9. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I like # 1 the best....followed closely by # 2.

10. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I like the 1st one too.....but they are all great.

She's a cutie for sure.

Karan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice