Playa Paraiso Questions...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Deadhead, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Deadhead

Deadhead Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello, Doing a little pre-planning for my next trip to Cancun and was wondering if anyone has ever taken a day trip to Playa Paraiso in the Tulum area? Is the beach really as beautiful as the pictures I have seen? If so, what form of transportation did you use to get there? I am not sure I want to rent a car for the day, but will if needed. I guess my real questionis, is it possible to take public transportation (the bus). I am not really interested in doing a group tour, woul rather go at my own pace.
    Thanks in Advance!

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The only Playa Paraiso that I know is north of Playa del Carmen and south of Puerto Morelos. It's a private gated beachfront community with expensive homes. The beach is great there. I think there are hotels to either side of it, but I forget which ones they are (there are so many hotels I can't keep them straight).

3. Deadhead

Deadhead Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, For the reply Rivergirl, I'll have to double check my information. I was told it wa in the Tulum area... Maybe I have the name wrong. I was told the beach was a secluded public beach and the pictures I saw showed a beautiful beach with palms... Looked like one of those must see things!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice