Playa del Carmen - What to Do? Where to eat?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by julietravels, Jan 9, 2009.

1. julietravels

julietravels Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My husband and I are 48 and 49 years old and will be driving to Playa del Carmen on a day trip with my parents who are both 73. Any suggestions on what to do while we are there? Any suggestions on restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Recommendations are appreciated. Thanks

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    I'm not too familiar with Playa del Carmen myself but take a look at the trip reports by Janie down the page a little, she just got back.

As for what to do you are close to Xcaret, Xel ha and Cozumel and not too far from Tulum. Most of these require a little walking so depends a little on how fit your folks are.

Maybe check out my tours pages for more info and video of all these at this link:
    http://www.cancuncare.com/Cancun_Tours/

3. julietravels

julietravels Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the reply Steve. We have been to Xcaret, Tulum, Xel Ha, and Cozumel. We are mostly looking for things to do in Playa and Restaurants.

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    your tour page is really good steve, its really the first ive gone through it. we mght be in playa come feb. and if we are, i'll be bookin a tour through here :D

5. rodman4085

rodman4085 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am not sure how well this will go over on this forum.....but take a look at the forums for Playa......intheroo, and playainfo.....get info from people that live there.....? Otherwise, find a place to park, and get down to 5th Avenue.....in the afternoon, or early evening....out of the sun...lots to eat, see and do! Get one of Mapchicks Playa maps.....the gold standard of maps!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice