~ PLAYA and CANCUN TRIP REPORT ~ DAY 1 ~

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by janie, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    yeh, there are all-inclusives...and there are all-inclusives. Were the specialty restaurants really so small or the patronage so large so as to limit you to one visit in a four-night stay??? Ugh. Go to a Palace resort the next time.

2. Takami826

Takami826 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IQ looks VERY similar in architecture to the IB Beach, which I stayed at in October. We even went to the IQ in Playa for lunch since our bracelets get us into that resort until 6pm with the AI benefits.

We learned this on the 2nd to last night, but the # of times you can do specialty supposedly is limited by the # of nights but that's not entirely true. IF there is a canceled reservation or if attendance is low for one you can eat there. We ended up killing some time 2x in the japanese restaurant at the IB Beach but, honestly, we found the buffets better...

We are thinking of staying at the Riu Palace in Riviera Maya in May (I havent' found much on it but it's supposedly brand new? unsure right now) but IB as much as I loved it is pushing $3000, that's a little steep

my IB pix are in my sig for the curious... i need to do a trip report already

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice