Plans this weekend............???

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Aug 24, 2007.

1. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sounds to me like there is lots fun things taking place this weekend nice well hope u all enjoy. my weekend the only thing im doing is watching the UFC fight which is goog enough for me :D

2. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Most of the time I feel like vomiting even though I haven't even had a sip of alcohol...

3. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My weekend is over :cry: but I actually did something(s) for once. Friday I had my best friends birthday so we went out for dinner and then drinks afterwards but I was driving so I had a quiet one. Saturday did nothing. Saturday night when out for a girls night, had a good time but haven't had a lot of alcohol recently, lost my friends around 2am and then got kicked a few minutes later out for being so drunk (apparently) and while trying very unsuccessfully to ring/text them to let them know where I was they got kicked out too, hahaha :lol:. Woke up very unwell and had to go to a friends for lunch and then the football (aussie rules) in the afternoon/night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice