Plans for when you get there...??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by whdream, Jan 8, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ian, Im especially happy to see you down there! Ohhhh my friend, you have a LOT of shots coming your way!! A LOT! :cool:

2. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its not 100% yet Jay but am working on plan B, either way, I think one way or another i'll get down there to take those shots off of you though :wink:

Ian :lol:

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    good man!!

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ian I'm in the same boat you are so far my friend, flying solo

5. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wouldnt have it anyother way for this trip Fletch, Got other trips to Spain and Europe either booked or in the pipeline for later on in the year with the rest of the lads aswell as the possibility Xmas abroad with the family so in all honesty I'm glad I'm goiing solo on this one.

You'll be surprised just how much fun you can have by travelling alone by meeting others without having to do some other lame crap someone in your group wants to do. :lol: :lol:

You got your dates sorted yet ?

Ian :lol:

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha this is true.....and i havent decided if i want to miss a few days of class and go early

7. Braggy

Braggy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hahaha... I have just read this bloody thread...

And i am not happy with Suzanne and Marissa... I will hunt them down and bury them in the lagoon!!

I do not wear a bin bag on my head!!!! Ahhhh

P.S. DID I MENTION I'VE BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

yes...definitely....extra days of vacation...are well worth the money...classes...who needs stinkin' classes... :lol:

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeaaa screw my future!! :cool: haha well see well see, I havent signed up for classes yet for the semester haha maye i can get a bunch of classes m,t,w, and have none on thurs or fri haha

10. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sure you do!!!!

as for you ant.. CONGRATS!! When? Where?

I land at 9:00 - hopefully at the hotel by 10:30.. then since I assume we won't be able to check in.. change and head to the swim up bar!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice